What Is Mortgage Protection Insurance?
Owning a home is the American dream. However, the reality of home ownership means paying the mortgage, which can really strain the family budget. In fact, it often takes two incomes just to afford the monthly house payment. But what happens when an unexpected death occurs, and one income is lost? That is where Mortgage Protection Insurance plays a vital role. Mortgage protection insurance can safeguard your family against this burden to ensure the house payment is covered, even if the unthinkable happens.
- Ability to Pay off Mortgage (Debt)
- Terminal Illness
- Cash Back Options Available
- Non-medical Options Available
- Can Transfer With You (The bank or lender does not own)
Find out how to protect your house and your family by filling out the form below to request a free mortgage protection insurance quote. You will receive personalized attention from one of our highly skilled mortgage protection specialists to put together a plan that fits your budget and coverage needs.
Final Expense Insurance
What Is Final Expense Insurance?
Final expense insurance, also referred to as funeral or burial insurance, is used to cover end-of-life expenses. Whether it is medical, cremations, or traditional funeral costs, these plans provide a lump-sum payout in order to ease your family’s stress during this difficult time.
- No Medical Exam Required
- Tax Free Benefit
- Builds Cash Value
- Fixed Premiums do not increase.
- Level Death Benefit does not decrease
- Simplified issue (limited health questions)
- Guaranteed Issue (no health questions)
- Accepts Major Medical Conditions (Recent Cancer, Heart Attack, Diabetes, etc.)